We are proud to announce our very first Sports Fest organized by our hardworking, dedicated and extremely talented Sports Society. Our core team consisted of:
- Asad Abbasi – Director Sports
- Abdul Khaliq Qazi – Director Operations
- Leena Burney – Head Registrations
- Hamza Zia – Head Finance
- Eeshah Shakeel – Head Marketing
- Afnan Ahmed – Head Marketing
- Ahmed Imam – Chief Operating Officer
- Hassan Virk – Head Social
- Muhammad Farhan – Head Volunteer.
Thanks to these amazingly devoted and zealous students, Sports Fest 2020 turned out to be a big success for us. Not only the students, but the teachers also backed these students as much as they could, and that is why the students were able to pull off this event so smoothly.
PROUD TO ANNOUNCE OUR SPONSORS
- Naya Nazimabad – Golden Partner
- Imtiaz Supermarket – Platinum Partner
- Pakistan International Bulk Terminal Limited – Silver Partner.
We cannot thank them enough for their complete cooperation with our organizers. Having such competent partners on board allowed our event to take place efficiently and flawlessly. Not only were we proud to have such proficient sponsors but working with them was a delight too.
OUR GAMES, WINNERS AND THE SPECIAL EVENT
As the registrations closed down at 21st of February, we had about 50 students participating from various reputable and distinguished institutions in our very first Sports Fest, in the following power-packed games;
- Arm Wrestling
- Tug of War.
The games took place at Al Nadi Al Burhani Academy on 25th and 26 February, respectively.
On behalf of the Sports Society, Denning Law School and Denning College we would like to express our gratitude to all the teams that participated and with this; we would like to announce our well-deserving winners;
- Bahria University for winning the Cricket Tournament
- City School (Darakshan Campus) for winning the Throwball Tournament
- Dropout Private Team for winning the Futsal Tournament.
As the event ended on 26th February we had a special event lined up for our participants –
Dil E Deewangi Qawali Night at PACC – which everyone enjoyed to their utmost.
Overall, Sports Fest 2020 – a joint event of Denning Law School and Denning College turned out to be a huge achievement.