The Denning Law School foundation program is an initiative of Denning Law School to assist students in completing their GCE Ordinary and Advanced Level with top grades in two years through a fast track route.
GCE O and A Levels are reputable and internationally recognized certifications provided by the University of Cambridge. Broadly, any student who completes their GCE O and A Levels is eligible to apply to universities for undergraduate programs locally and internationally. Since Denning Law School is offering the University of London’s LLB (Hons) Degree, the Denning Law School foundation program would assist potential students to apply to this foundation program and complete their O and A Levels within a short time and thereafter apply for the LLB (Hons) Program with the University of London through Denning Law School. Students will also have the option to apply to any other university to pursue a different career other than law should they desire.
The Benefits of the Denning Law School Foundation Program are multifold and include:
- Fast track entry into the LLB (Hons) Program or any other undergraduate program;
- Procuring an internationally recognized certification which is equivalent to Matriculation and Intermediate in Pakistan;
- The faculty at Denning Law School through their effective teaching methods will ensure that the Ordinary and Advanced Level examinations are passed with efficacy;
- Small batches with individual attention;
- Extra-curricular activities which include Model United Nations debates, training workshops on building confidence and public speaking skills, social activities like beach trips, qawwali nights etc.;
- Students will be exposed to the law school environment and activities at an early stage which will assist them in understanding the different aspects involved in the legal career;
- Specialized English Language classes will be conducted to polish English writing, speaking and listening skills; and
- Students can benefit from the Denning Law School Career Development Center, which will conduct workshops for students to assist them in choosing the right career paths post completion of the Denning Law School Foundation Program. Students are not bound to pursue a career in law, should they feel to pursue a different career path post completion of their O and A Levels through the Denning Law School Foundation Program, the Denning Law School CDC will assist them in choosing the right universities and schools through which they can achieve their career goals.