Currently, there are two entry routes available for enrolment in the University of London’s LLB program. The Standard Entry route is available for the undergraduate students while the Graduate Entry route is available for students who have an acceptable undergraduate degree. Please follow the basic criteria for entry requirements for University of London.
STANDARD ENTRY ROUTE
Aged 17 or above
General Entry Requirements for UoL:
- 3 UK GCE Advanced level passes in non overlapping subjects where grade EED or above is achieved.
- 3 UK GCSE / GCE O level passes at grade A – C in non overlapping subjects plus 2 further UK GCE A level passes at grade A – E in non overlapping subjects.
English Language Requirements
- International General Certificate of Education (IGCSE): English as a Second Language (grade B) (Grade C is also acceptable provided it is done in the past three years).
- (IELTS) International English Language Testing System: 6 overall, with 5.5 in each band.
GRADUATE ENTRY ROUTE
- An undergraduate degree from an acceptable university in the United Kingdom
- An undergraduate degree from an acceptable university in Pakistan of at least four years duration (full-time) or a two- or three-year degree plus a master’s degree.
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution in the USA.
Further details pertaining to entry requirements for University of London are available on their website: https://london.ac.uk/applications/how-apply